Friday 23 August 2013

OOTD: Comfort at the museum.

Very rarely to I choose frump, ahem, I mean comfort over what I think looks good if I'm going on a day out but I was very lazy today:
Rocked a pair of shiny grey skinny jeans teamed with black ankle boots with a few tank tops to cover my belly in case I ate to much and got bloated, which turned out to be a great idea.
Tops: Primark
Jeans: New Look.

Bracelet: Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Gene Ankle boots.

Extras-
Hair Dye: Special Effects Atomic Pink
Lipstick: MAC Haute Altitude.


This is my first Outfit Of The Day post so be nice. These might not be something I do often thought I'd try it out and see how I feel about these posts.




love from
ZXSquecktrum

2 comments:

  1. I love this OOTD! Especially your boots, lusting after those bad boys something fierce!7

    Also your hair remind me of Louise from Sprinkle Of Glitter! :)

    alanagetshealthy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The boots rock, got them for £60 in a half price sale about six months ago and they've become my go to 'flats' when I'm somewhere i can;t wear my other (6inch+)heels.
    And yes, I'm forgetting she has her hair dip dyed. But I'm actually not loving it and want to change again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...