Wednesday 10 July 2013

What are your worst habits? - Day 9 of 31 Day Blog Challenge.

I can only think of a few:


Smoking.

Smoking is by far my worst. I really do wish i could quit.

Social media.
It's like my morning 'Reuben is eating breakfast' newspaper. Then mid day 'Reuben is napping' newspaper. Then my night time 'Reuben has gone to bed' newspaper.

Leaving everything at my tail.
I'm am not, nor have i ever been, one to tidy up after myself. I leave everything until the last minute before I actually put it away where it's supposed to be.


So I asked Michael:

Breathing.

Leaving things at my tail.

Moaning about Michael waking me up after I've slept through my alarm.





love from
ZXSquecktrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...