Tuesday 16 July 2013

Time line of your day.

Waking up to 12:50: Did not know I was supposed to be making a time line of my day as I did not get a chance to check Blogger until Michael and Reuben went out for a walk. So I have decided to over compensate and make the rest of my time line very detailed.
12:54: Finally got around to posting yesterdays blog challenge, 'If you won the lottery...'
12:57 - 13:16 : Sat on social media websites while putting off doing some housework.
13:16 - 13:36 : Washed and put away some dishes. Put a load of laundry in the machine. Cleaned bathroom.
13: 36 - 13:51 : Tea break with The Proclaimers and Tumblr.
13:51 - 14:25-sh : Vacuum first floor of house, the stairs and the first floor hall and bathroom before re arranging Reuben's wardrobe.
14:25-ish : Had a dust allergy reaction when empting the Dyson.
14:29 - 15:41 : Back online with another cup of tea until I feel better. (i.e. until my best friend went offline)
15: 41 - 16:00 : footered about the house for a while trying to keep myself busy by folding clothes, tidying my room and what not until Michael and Reuben came home.
16:00 - 20:00 : Played with Reuben, had dinner, played with Reuben again, got Reuben ready for bed, put Reuben to bed, mopped the floors.
20:00 - 22:00 : Watched Secret Eaters, New Girl and The Mindy Protect. Also checked Tumblr and Facebook.
22:00 : Took laptop to bed to finish this blogpost then to play Pokemon Crystal for an hour before going to sleep. Goodnight and thank you for paying attention to my boring day.


love from
ZXSquecktrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...