Monday 22 July 2013

A difficult time in your life? - Day 20 of 31 Day blog Challenge.

I suppose I've had a few difficult times in my life. Without trying to sound melodramatic and attention seeking I genuinely have. I will put it in a read more in case anyone is sensitive to triggers.
I also will not link this post to my various social media sights as it would take you into the read more and I don't want to trigger you lovelies <3
I've suffered with depression and anger issues my whole adult life and through most of my teen years which has been difficult for me and my family members too.

I  have battled against self harm since my early teen years and have over came it. Although most of the scarring is gone, my arms and legs still bare a lot of scarring on which I am constantly self concious. As well as some scarring on my face.

I have been to see addiction counsellors for alcohol addiction and have over come it. I drank every day for many, many years up until I suspected I was pregnant. If I hadn't fallen pregnant, I don't know how my life would have turned out.

I have seen psycho-sexual  counsellors because I suffer from Vaginismus. Which was trigger by a violent sexual attack on a women very close to my heart, who I am not naming for various reasons. It was something very hard for me to deal with at the time.







love from
ZXSquecktrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...