Wednesday 3 July 2013

20 Facts About Me - Day 2 of 31 Day Blog Challenge.

1. I've always been rubbish at writing facts about myself. my brain just freezes and I forget everything I have ever known about myself.

2. I am 5"2 and hate it more than anything in the entire world. I think this is the main reason i hate to leave the house without some kind of platform. Mama needs some elevation.

3. My birthday is a few days after Christmas which I actually really like. I feel like I'd have to go out for my birthday if it was any other time of year and I hate going out to pubs or clubs so it suits me well that everyone is poor and can't afford another night out.

4. I have a genuine phobia of bananas. I can now stand to be in the same room as one and i've even tipped a few into a blender to make ice cream but I feel like i would throw up if I had ever had to touch one. Even thinking about the smell makes my stomach turn. Ew.


5. My favorite food is  raw cheese. As good a cheese in in meals, nothing beats just sitting with half a block of extra mature cheddar and polishing it off with ease. 

6. I recently set up a baking blog ZXSquecktrumVsCake.blogspot.co.uk because I felt it would get me back into baking, which I love doing. I think it's dead therapeutic.

7. My favorite band is The Cure and they have been for the past few years. I think I may actually be in love with Robert Smith.

8. My favorite fashion designer is Vivienne Westwood. I would give an arm and a leg to work with her.

9. I am addicted to dying my hair. And I don't mean in a 'ew, i hate my roots' kind of way, I mean in a ' "your hair will fall out if you bleach it again" *bleaches hair* ' kind of way. This is why I had to cut half of my hair off recently.

10. I currently have 14 tattoos and here comes the boring list of what they are:
Spider on my neck with a love heart in its abdomen.
'In Lust, We Trust' with a Broken heart across my chest.
'Clamour for Clamour' written down my side from bra line to hips.
29 stars coming from my sholder, down my rips and onto my hips.
'Straight from the gutter' across my pubic bone.
Spiderman hanging upside down on my thigh.
'RIP Michael Jackson' and a crown on my ankle.
A blue lightening blot on my spine.
The word mother in Urdu on my spine.
A heart on my write.
'Vanity' and a heart on my other wrist.
6 stars on my forearm.
Stocking from Panty and Stocking on my upper arm.

11. I currently have at least 8 more tattoos planned, I just lack the funds to actually get them. I will one day end up covered in tattoos and that is fine by me.

12. My all time favorite TV show is Doctor Who and I do not need to elaborate on this choice.

13. I rarely ever drink, but when I do, it is my body weight in Guinness.

14. Although I am engaged I will most likely never be married. Personally all i want is the legal side of marriage. I could not care less about the romance and faffing about of a wedding. There is nothing on this planet I want to do less than plan a wedding. Well, Apart from actually pay of a wedding. spending so much money on a piece of paper just baffles me beyond belief.

15. Every day I utter the words 'i want to quit smoking' but I just lack the will power and never get around to quitting.

16. I once saw a programme about a Korean man who ate a live baby octopus and when it was in his throat it sucked onto the side and he ended up suffocating and dying because of it. Every once in a while I think about it when I eating and it makes me feel physically sick and I can not finish the rest of my meal. 

17. When I was a teenager, I went on holiday and sang for the pope with a youth group. I wish I could remember more of this trip but my memory is dreadful.

18. Since falling pregnant I seem to have lost the ability to get into a book. I hate it, I really do miss reading. But I know it's saving me from getting emotionally invested in Game of Thrones and crying so it's swings and roundabouts.

19. My biggest guilty pleasures are Girls Aloud and Miley Cyrus. Not even ashamed.

20. The thought of going to a festival totally freaks me out. I can barely stand beign in a room with more than 4 people so the idea of being in a field with thousands makes me feel physically sick. Even though I've been to festivals before when I was a teenager, I am not as social as I was back then.





love from
ZXSquecktrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...